We get shaved for charity
Our principal has raised in excess of $500 by having his locks removed for charity.
The World's Greatest Shave for a Cure is the Leukaemia Foundation's
biggest annual fundraising event where participants shave or colour
their hair to raise funds for leukaemia research and patient support.
Robert Green was the victim of this generousity and now sports the
wonderful "hairstyle" that you can see below. Many thanks go out to
Harmony Hairdressing for their generousity in shaving the "victim".
Thanks also go out to the following for their kind generosity in
sponsoring the event:
- Paul Morrison from Beyond Computer Consultants
- Julie Cooper from This Hair Design
- Mark Harding from Mark Harding Financial Advisors
- Bruce Jessup
- Tony Gray from Shadforths
- Paul & Andriena French from Tasmanian Printer Cartridge Co.
If you would also like to donate to the cause, a cheque made
payable to the
Leukaemia Foundation and sent to them would
be gratefully accepted. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Click on the thumbnails below for a larger image.